Terms of Service
We (the folks at Intergral makers of FusionReactor APM) run a Licensing Service Portal (portal.fusion-reactor.com) which we provide for your service to manage and maintain the licenses you have purchased from us. The Licensing Service Portal is designed to give you control and ownership over your licenses and activations. Hence, we recommend that you be responsible with who you let use your account and who you provide with access to your license keys. In particular don't place license keys where they can be publically accessed.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Portal. By accessing or using any part of the Portal, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Portal or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Intergral, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your Portal Account and Licenses. If you create an account on the Portal, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and licenses, and you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the licenses. You must immediately notify Intergral of any unauthorized uses of your licenses, your account or any other breaches of security. Intergral will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Users. If you are the admin of the account, you are entirely responsible for the actions of other users on the Portal. By adding users you represent and warrant:
- That user with appropriate capabilities are to be allowed to add other users to the account.
- That activations on licenses may be changed and licenses may be deleted
- That a user may determine how licenses are distributed.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Portal, FusionReactor, or any other Intergral service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Portal, use of the Portal services, or access to the Portal or its services, without the express written permission by Intergral
- You will not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature through or via the Portal
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Intergral has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Intergral's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any user that, in Intergral's reasonable opinion, violates any Intergral policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Portal to any individual or entity for any reason, in Intergral's sole discretion. Intergral will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Payment and Renewal.
Optional paid services such as support are available on the Portal (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Intergral the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested during the account sign-up process in order to obtain an account. It is your responsibility to ensure that all account information remains complete and accurate.
Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. All users of the Portal must be human.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and are responsible for all activities conducted using your account and password. Intergral cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You may not use the Portal or any related service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, you may use the Portal only in accordance with the use parameters of your account privileges, including host and user limitations, and you agree not to attempt to circumvent such limitations/ privileges.
Unless you notify Intergral before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be cancelled at any time in the Upgrades section of your accounts settings.
- General Terms.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Intergral to you any Intergral or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Intergral. Intergral and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Portal are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intergral or Intergral's licensor's. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Portal may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Portal, grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Intergral or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Intergral reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Portal following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Intergral may also, in the future, offer new services and/ or features through the Portal (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Termination. Intergral may terminate your access to all or any part of the Portal at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Portal. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If the amount of data collected in providing the Portal to you, significantly exceeds the average amount of data collected (as determined solely by Intergral) of other Intergral customers at your subscription level, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your Service until you can reduce your bandwidth (data) consumption.
Disclaimer of Warranties. The Portal is provided "as is". Intergral and its suppliers and licensor's hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Intergral nor its suppliers and licensor's, makes any warranty that the Portal will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Portal at your own discretion and risk. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Portal may be transferred unencrypted over a network, and assume all risks related thereto. Intergral shall not be liable to you for any liabilities arising from the operation of the Service over the Internet or other network.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will Intergral, or its suppliers or licensor's, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Intergral under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Intergral shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. You understand that Intergral uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Portal. Intergral is not responsible for any failures attributable to third parties. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Copyright Notice. Intergral does not intend to use any copyrighted material for publication. In the case that copyrighted material is used, Intergral will indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by Intergral is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without permission of Intergral.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Intergral GmbH. All Rights Reserved.